Better decision-making for sustainable development
Our objective is to contribute to sustainable development by removing obstacles to optimised decision-making.
We provide increasingly more speedy and precise tools for measuring progress towards sustainability, and for assessing the environmental and social impact of specific actions or products.
Our tools support encompassing, long-lasting decisions, aligned with other business objectives, turning environmental and social costs into opportunities.
We apply stakeholder analysis and involvement to create win-win solutions, removing financial, technological and psychological barriers to the implementation of optimised decisions.
The above are excerpts of our company policy.
Examples of current and concluded activities
- Wastewater LCI initiative
- Stepwise2006 – A new impact assessment method for LCA and CBA
- Inventory of country specific electricity in LCA – electricity data sets with consequential/attributional switches
- Indirect land use change (ILUC) model
- LCA-based cost-benefit of municipal waste management options